Y-PARC SA provides free support for any establishment project at Y-PARC:
- Reception and information desk
- Organization of visits of Y-PARC and of available premises
- Support for administrative procedures related to building permits and legal procedures
- Collaboration with local, cantonal and national authorities
- Introduction to Y-PARC’s companies, HEIG-VD R&D institutes and economic promotion and business support structures
- Network of specialised partners, financial and tax experts and lawyers.
Olivier owns a bachelor degree in economics followed by various training in Leadership, finance, business transformation and change management.
He has a long professional experience abroad (USA, UK, Germany, Italy) in the medtech industry (dental, orthopedics, urology).
Olivier has assumed various senior executive positions such CEO and Vice President & General Manager in SME and large multinational companies where he acquired solid competencies in strategic vision, business transformation and change management.
After joining the Y-PARC Swiss Technopole SA team in 2020 as an administrative assistant, Aude now assumes the role of administrative and financial coordinator. In this capacity, she supports the management on a daily basis and coordinates various administrative tasks. She puts her organizational skills, her rigor and her sparkling character to good use for the start-ups and companies in the park.
With a background colored by law studies on the one hand and social work on the other, her various professional experiences have allowed her to acquire a wide range of skills, useful for administrative management, crisis management but also for creating human links. Diplomatic and calm, Aude knows how to use her sense of accompaniment so that each of the actors of the park can find their place.
Fulfilled in her role as a woman and mother, Aude is always looking for new challenges and discoveries. She loves to share with her family and friends over coffee and discuss her passions, but also to spend time alone and let her creativity run wild.
Maude joined Y-PARC in September 2011 and welcomed the first start-ups at the creation of Y-START incubator. As a Senior Project Manager, she helps companies and prospects in their implementation project. She is also responsible for the promotion and communication strategy as well as the organization of several events.
Having started her professional career with the Association pour le Développement du Nord vaudois (ADNV), Maude knows well the economic players in the region and works closely with the institutes of the Haute Ecole d'Ingénierie et de Gestion du Canton de Vaud (HEIG-VD). She has a wide network and experience that she uses to the benefits of project leaders, resident companies and partners in the park.
Competitive and dynamic, Maude is always ready to challenge her family and friends to both table football and badminton (as long as she wins!). She particularly enjoys wandering in the nature with her two horses.
Y-PARC Swiss Technopole SA
Avenue des Découvertes 3
Mayor of Yverdon-les-Bains
General Manager, Heraeus Materials
Director, School of Management and Engineering Vaud (HEIG-VD)
Deputy director, CVCI
Head of Enterprise Unit, promotion of economy and innovation service (SPEI), Canton of Vaud
Main academic partner
Y-PARC works in close collaboration with its main academic partner the HEIG-VD (more than 2,000 students and scientists, 13 research & development institutes)
Access to Y-PARC
- Crossroad of the A1, A5 and A9 highways
- Yverdon-Sud exit is in close proximity to the park
By train and bus
- 2 km from Yverdon-les-Bains train startion
- bus coming every 10 minutes
- 30 km from Lausanne and Vallorbe train stations
From the airport
- 80 km from Geneva Airport
- 200km from Zürich-Kloten Airport
- 180km from Bâle-Mulhouse Airport
- from Berne-Belp Airport
- airfield of Yverdon-les-Bains with hard-surface runways