Genilem, in association with Y-Parc, offers a two-day accelerated training course, to learn how to create your company on a solid basis.
Composed of 4 practical workshops, the training aims to help you discover and master the tools that are essential to the construction and management of your project, as well as to provide you with practical advice to move forward serenely.
You will address the following 4 themes:
How to know if my business idea is good?
How to propose it to the market, so that it sells?
Why and how to make a convincing business plan?
How to present my project in an effective and memorable way?
Video clips on the theoretical points are sent to participants in advance, for consultation before the training. During the training, you will make concrete progress on YOUR project.
– Market study
– Business Model Canvas
– Value Proposition Canvas
– Business Plan
– Pitching techniques
– Identify and prioritize your customer segments, create a positioning matrix and discover concrete ways to develop your market research
– Deepen your thinking on the profile of your customers and their needs, lay the first building blocks of a unique offer and acquire the keys to communicate effectively and reach your target
– Acquire a complete vision of your company’s organization, develop avenues to identify areas for improvement and define the basis of your growth strategy
– Learn the complete structure of your business plan and write the first version of your executive summary
– Discover the best practices to make a memorable pitch and leave with a few minutes of ready-to-use pitch
For people who have an idea or a business project, as well as those who have already launched their business, who are looking for advice and tools to get started.
To have viewed the theoretical presentations (video), sent electronically by your coach-trainer 7 days before the training. The viewing time is estimated at 45 minutes in total and will allow you to make concrete progress on your project during the training.
GENILEM certificate of participation
– Duration: 2 days, Thursday September 2 and 9, 2021, from 09:00 to 17:00. Welcome at 08:30.
– Price : Special offer at 290 CHF instead of 380 CHF – two meals included – thanks to the support of our partner Y-PARC. Places are limited.
– The training will be held face-to-face, respecting the sanitary and social distance rules in force and subject to a minimum number of participants.